ANy way to turn off cursor routing funcationality?

JM Casey

Hey everyone. I’m using JAWS 2018 and an old Baum Brailliant 80 braille display. Something seems to have gone wrong with said display, possibly a short of some kind, which is causing cursor routing to activate spontaneously and randomly. This is obviously a huge pain and causing a great amount of frustration, but as braille is my preferred output, I’d like to continue using the display. Is there any way to simply turn off cursor routing? I know it’s a function of the display, but JAWS must be the medium between the display and windows. I looked around in braille settings and can’t find anything.

Anyone know?