moderated Need to use Narrator to get and install JAWS 2021 on a new install of Windows 10

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I’m having a 2 TB SSD replacing my shrimpy 512 GB SSD in my laptop. I plan on using Narrator to do this. I’m also planning on using Edge to get the installer for JAWS. With all this in mind, I have a couple of questions.

I know the steps to get Edge up and running, as well as get to where JAWS is located, but I know how to do this in JAWS. Will there be any differences in Narrator?

That’s what I need to know. I’ll have some work installing software, but I did that about 2 months ago after Windows turned in to a black hole and sent everything on my drive, including itself into the great void of nothing.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly