moderated Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

Richard Turner

I’m late on this so you may already have dealt with this.

Is it being plugged directly into the computer, or a USB hub?

If a Hub, try directly connecting it.

Otherwise, absolutely call Microsoft accessibility.

And, if you have a smart phone, you can get them through the Be My Eyes app and then if they want to see the setup, you could point the camera so they can see the physical setup and see if any lights are on etc.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com