Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2021 3:04 PM
Subject: Lost Jaws Sounds after Update

Dear List

After installing the latest Jaws 2021 April Update this week I have lost all Jaws sounds  events – that is no form field sound, no sound if I press insert space etc.

I have also checked Speech and sound scheme and it is set to classic as normal.

I have checked settings centre and Jaws sounds is set to on, as is Form Field sounds.

I have run a repair of Jaws but still no joy in restoring Jaws Sounds. Windows system sounds like the sound events in Microsoft 365 are still working fine.

Any suggestions?

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10