From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Keyboard shortcut to quickly switch sound cards JAWS2021

Hello,
I frequently find myself needing to switch between my headset and back to laptop default speakers. This occurs when I do not need to use my headset in a given session or switching to go into a Zoom conference.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in JAWS for easier switching than having to go into the utilities menu and locate the sound cards sub menu?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies