moderated Keyboard shortcut to quickly switch sound cards JAWS2021

Shai

Hello,
I frequently find myself needing to switch between my headset and back
to laptop default speakers. This occurs when I do not need to use my
headset in a given session or switching to go into a Zoom conference.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in JAWS for easier switching than having
to go into the utilities menu and locate the sound cards sub menu?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies