Re: email clients

Thanks, Adrian. You make some excellent points and I'm adapting my thinking on Microsoft Office updates.

Alan

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 9:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

Alan,

I’m no techie, and I believe you’re more sophisticated than I in this area, but I believe your password protection is designed to guard against only an unauthorized user from gaining access to your application and system. I don’t know if MS maintains security for Office 2010 against other kinds of breaches. With Office 2016 and 2019, the updates MS periodically makes available presumably concentrate on security, updates that don’t tend to create new problems for users.

All the best.