moderated Re: email clients

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 08:24 PM, Judy wrote:
Alan, can you still purchase office 2019?
-
One can, but if you're under the impression that this means you don't get updates, you're mistaken.

Office has been "self-updating" at least since Office 2016, possibly Office 2013.

And, as an IT professional (and taking accessibility into account), I fear the lack of updates far more than I fear updates.  As has been pointed out, when an update breaks something it's usually patched by another update in short order.

Automatic updating is a fact of life and, in the big picture, a godsend, warts and all.

            ~Brian Vogel