moderated Re: email clients

Shan Noyes

Just testing the reply please disregard folks

On Apr 7, 2021, at 12:03 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Sieghard,

Thanks for the recommendation. My main issue with Microsoft 365 Personal is being able to control when the component apps are updated. I really don't like my computer or its resident software doing my thinking for me. Is it possible to get Microsoft 365 and turn off automatic app updates?

Alan Lemly

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

If cost isn't an issue I recommend Microsoft 365 because as long as you also run the latest version of Jaws you will typically get the best experience. I say typically because I have once or twice experienced situations where an Office update may have cause temporary issues, but since Microsoft Accessibility as well as Jaws usually are made aware of these such issues usually don't last too long before a fix from Microsoft or Jaws addresses the problem.