From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to
be announced

Now that I think about it.
They probably need to check their Word settings.
Grammar as you type and spelling as you type are also word settings under
its options proofing.

Yes, I want Jaws to speak up if I make a typo, or run words together, but I
don't want to hear every punctuation mark while reading.
That is likely a Jaws setting.

Richard
"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but
what they become by it."
- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com