moderated Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to be announced

Richard Turner

In my experience, and I think others as well, it is best to go to the web site and download the file and install it, rather than using the update from with in Jaws.

I’ve had no problems doing it that way while those who seem to have problems have updated from within the Jaws update.

Puzzling,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com