moderated Re: email clients

David Diamond

There are generally government grants one could get to help out if cost is a problem.  The thing is, you need to know who to talk too and if you have some pride, swallow it.  This was when we could walk around in public with no restrictions, if showing up for one of those interviews, don’t show up in expensive clothing but don’t have rags on either. One person lamented on not getting any help for purchasing a device she needed to help her with her vision problem.  She dressed like a homeless person, hair uncombed etc.  so it was suspected that’s why she did not get any financial assistants. Office 365 costs I believe $99 per year for the ability for 5 users to use it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: April 7, 2021 7:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

If cost isn't an issue I recommend Microsoft 365 because as long as you also run the latest version of Jaws you will typically get the best experience. I say typically because I have once or twice experienced situations where an Office update may have cause temporary issues, but since Microsoft Accessibility as well as Jaws usually are made aware of these such issues usually don't last too long before a fix from Microsoft or Jaws addresses the problem.