moderated Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to be announced

Lindy

Hi
I am using eloquence and although going into settings followed by text processing and then proofing didn't work, I then tried directly with the Word program. I went into options,  and control tab to proofing and unchecked things under there. Voila - it worked and I was getting these plus word count, repeated headings etc. I don't know what I did but the only conscious change that I had made was to download and install the JAWS update directly using the update notification

Thanks All for your suggestions

cheers

Lindy