From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 4:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: best antivirus with Jaws [safe mode works with JAWS?]

Download either 32-bit, or 64-bit versions of the Microsoft Security
Essentials anti-virus program at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5201

Yes, you can download it for later installation.

For more heavy duty, short term needs, there is a free trial version of
"VIPRE" anti-virus. VIPRE used to be from Sunbelt Software, but Sunbelt was
sold to GFI recently.

In most cases, when there is a suspected infection, you want to run your
anti-virus or anti-spyware software (such as the free version of
MalwareBytes) in "safe mode", which I'm guessing may not work well with
JAWS?