moderated Re: Jaws and links within emails

If that happens usually bringing up the links listing with Insert + F7 works. The issue is that even though Jaws speaks the link, somehow the focus is not exactly on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 10:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and links within emails

Funny you mention this, as I had this exact problem with a recent e-mail. A friend sent me several Dropbox links, all of which I could open either by press enter on the link or using the context menu to open the link. But there was just one in the whole list which, when I hit enter on the link, took me to the subject line and when I tried again, looking in the context menu, I couldn't actually find the option to open the link. As this was just one of about a dozen links, I assumed the sender hadn't entered the details properly.
Alison