From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 2:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

My appologies, that was to be direct but I made a mistake and sent direct through the list. I appologize and I’m not arguing against my thoughts towards him when one was attacked and now you all attack me for standing up for him as I would for any other blind person on this list he attacks. Again, my mistake putting this through the list and not direct to Randy.