From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 5:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to be announced

this is a new feature of JAWS 2021, latest build. Go to settings center, text processing, proofing. You can turn it off there.
At 04:30 AM 4/7/2021, you wrote:
Hello
Today I installed JAWS 2021.2103.174. I am using Microsoft Office
2010 on my Windows 10 desktop PC. Since this, I am getting all sorts of
feedback on my Word files including grammatical and spelling errors
plus word counts and other extra unwanted information.
I went into the settings centre for , text processing and proofing but
was totally confounded by the options although I did alter Word classic
to Word only, without any change. Any help would be appreciated as I
am not a "power" user.

Kind regards

Lindy