moderated Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to be announced

Ann Byrne

this is a new feature of JAWS 2021, latest build. Go to settings center, text processing, proofing. You can turn it off there.

At 04:30 AM 4/7/2021, you wrote:
Hello
Today I installed JAWS 2021.2103.174. I am using Microsoft Office 2010 on my Windows 10 desktop PC. Since this, I am getting all sorts of feedback on my Word files including grammatical and spelling errors plus word counts and other extra unwanted information. I went into the settings centre for , text processing and proofing but was totally confounded by the options although I did alter Word classic to Word only, without any change. Any help would be appreciated as I am not a "power" user.

Kind regards

Lindy