Re: Jaws and International Phonetic Alphabet

Leo

The instructions given in the web page that Norman posted to have Jaws coping with IPA  symbols are spot-on.

I’m an EFL student, and I stumbled upon this page a couple of years ago, which helped me a lot.

By the way, if you happen to have the hexa code for any of the symbols used in broad and narrow phonetic transcriptions,

You can easily add them to the .sbl file as instructed in this web page.

Best,

     Leo Bado.