moderated Re: Latest JAWS update causing all grammatical, spelling errors to be announced

Richard Turner

I have not had any of this kind of behavior.

Which speech synthesizer are you using?

How did you do the installation; From the Jaws update, or from downloading the file and running it?

Did you do anything else with settings other than just installing the update?

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com