moderated Re: problem with new version of Jaws

John Doering

Tom:

Just a suggestion.

Your connections may of built up a static charge.

Try unplugging your speakers, wiping them with a paper towel (can use connector cleaner if you have some), then plug them back in.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063