moderated Re: Document and Web Pages Automatically Read When Loaded not checked

Richard Turner

Yes Mike,

Nermin was right, the application settings “trump” the default settings.

This was most annoying on web pages as it seems that Jaws gets a little carried away at times and causes me to miss things.

I like it in emails, so all is working well right now.

Thanks to you and Nermin for getting me further into the Jaws illogic.😉

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com