Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: Document and Web Pages Automatically Read When Loaded not checked

Thanks, I will check that tomorrow.
I guess I can see that one could want this behavior one place, but not others, but if you want it off everywhere, it would be nice if there was a global settings that overroad the application settings.
O well, wish in one hand ....

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:25 PM, Nermin via groups.io <voy44@...> wrote:

Hi, Richard,

do not check the setting in the default config. Instead, open every browser you're using and do it there.

Application settings beat default settings, so whenever you're changing something and there is a particular setting that differs within a given application, that one will be used instead of the default you set.

Regards,
Nermin