Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 6:17 PM
Subject: Document and Web Pages Automatically Read When Loaded not checked

Hello Jaws experts,

Well, I unchecked the Document and Web Pages Automatically Read When Loaded setting in the default settings.

However, when I open email or a web page it still does the automatic read stuff.

I have rebooted.

This happened before and after the April update.

Is there another setting related to this buried somewhere else?

Thanks,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com