moderated Jaws and the Win 10 Calculator

Richard Turner

I started a new thread to deal with this.

I had the issue in previous builds of Jaws where the Win 10 calculator didn’t work right.

I did the nuclear option discussed before of deleting the settings in the enu folder, which did fix the issue but caused many more.

Fortunately, this minor April update did not have any ill effects on the calculator for me.

There wasn’t any issue of needing to migrate settings.

I am hoping those having the issue can resolve it without blowing out all their settings.

Later,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com