moderated Re: JAWS with Drop Box

Richard Turner

I have just done this in the last couple of days.

Open dropbox on your computer.

Arrow down to the folder you want to share.

Use the applications key, or shift+f10 and select share.

You will have a few boxes, the main two you want are whose email address you want to share it with, if you want them to have full editing rights, etc., and a message box to tell them anything you think they need to know, and tab to send and hit enter.

It’s done.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com