moderated Re: email clients

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Dont let it get to you. Basic respect for people is a dieing thing.

On 4/6/2021 2:13 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
> > Now I’m the bad guy lol > > > > *From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Randy > Barnett *Sent:* Tuesday, April 6, 2021 5:11 PM *To:* > main@jfw.groups.io *Subject:* Re: email clients > > > > I have butted heads with him for years now... I left the win 10 group > because of him. Nice to know he is finally gone from there. Someone > needs to stand up and say enough to demeaning talk. > > On 4/6/2021 1:55 PM, Rick Mladek wrote: > > Hi Randy, > > > > I’m writing to apologize for my losing my patience with that jerk > Brian Vogel again. He attacks blind people and I’ve witnessed this on > different groups and what is as disgusting is those who defend him > because he is valuable to the group, as they say. He may know about > JFW and being he is not blind is what I cannot excuse and stay quiet. > He is sighted and attacks those as yourself, blind, because of asking > a question or addressing his sighted comments towards some specific > topic. He has attacked women who are blind on other groups and I went > off on him and he left the group. I really do not know why he is such > a follower of the blind but his disrespect is just what I must stand > up and fight him and his ways as well as those that defend him just > because they need him to continue to help their technological needs. > I could go on about that idiot but I’ll go and just want to let you > know I was defending you and his attack on you as he does to many on > these groups. If we do not put an end to his personal attacks, then > who will? I’m sorry if I over-stepped my boundries but just know I > was on your side trying to get that jerk to shut up. > > > > Always, > > Rick > > > > *From:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> > <main@jfw.groups.io> <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Randy > Barnett *Sent:* Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:41 AM *To:* > main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> *Subject:* Re: email > clients > > > > As always there are different points of view. But telling a blind > person they are basiclly incompatent becuase something is written in > a large bold box is not cool. I am surprised you think it is ok. > > On 4/6/2021 8:34 AM, Don Walls wrote: > > Rick, your message seems quite over-the-top. I am blind and > certainly am not offended by Brian’s comments. As for Randy’s > messages, they seem to follow a pattern of his persistent criticism > of Brian and I can’t wonder that Brian is fed up with them. Brian > responds frequently to questions on this list and is generous with > his time. We are blind. It doesn’t give us the mandate to trash > others mindlessly with rants. > > > > Don > > > > *From:*Rick Mladek > > *Sent:*Tuesday, April 6, 2021 8:01 AM > > *To:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> > > *Subject:*Re: email clients > > > > Brian, > > > > It is an obvious pattern with you that you believe that just because > you are sighted that you have the ability to talk down towards those > who do not. For the administrator of this list, please shut this > person up now for he has been this way on other lists/grops > previously and has for the better, removed himself when those, as > myself, step up and no longer will accept his rudeness, > discriminative communication and outright condemnation towards those > blind. Brian, do us a favor and go start your own list and again > remove yourself from this. You again believe you are above those > blind and I will not stand for this on this sight no more than I went > up against you on the prevous site you removed yourself from. YOu > have no ability to be cordial to those whom may not have as much > knowledge towards a problem to have it corrected and although you may > believe yourself superior, your the most ignorant individual most of > us on these list groups have ever encountered. Remove yourself again > and do us all a favor. I will not stand for you to be this way > towards those in need and more, towards those blind seeking > assistance. For the Administrator, I request this person be removed > without further delay. > > > > > > *From:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> > <main@jfw.groups.io> <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian > Vogel *Sent:* Tuesday, April 6, 2021 10:47 AM *To:* > main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.