moderated Re: email clients

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I have butted heads with him for years now... I left the win 10 group because of him. Nice to know he is finally gone from there. Someone needs to stand up and say enough to demeaning talk.

On 4/6/2021 1:55 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:

Hi Randy,

I’m writing to apologize for my losing my patience with that jerk Brian Vogel again. He attacks blind people and I’ve witnessed this on different groups and what is as disgusting is those who defend him because he is valuable to the group, as they say. He may know about JFW and being he is not blind is what I cannot excuse and stay quiet. He is sighted and attacks those as yourself, blind, because of asking a question or addressing his sighted comments towards some specific topic. He has attacked women who are blind on other groups and I went off on him and he left the group. I really do not know why he is such a follower of the blind but his disrespect is just what I must stand up and fight him and his ways as well as those that defend him just because they need him to continue to help their technological needs. I could go on about that idiot but I’ll go and just want to let you know I was defending you and his attack on you as he does to many on these groups. If we do not put an end to his personal attacks, then who will? I’m sorry if I over-stepped my boundries but just know I was on your side trying to get that jerk to shut up.

Always,

Rick

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

As always there are different points of view. But telling a blind person they are basiclly incompatent becuase something is written in a large bold box is not cool. I am surprised you think it is ok.

On 4/6/2021 8:34 AM, Don Walls wrote:

Rick, your message seems quite over-the-top.  I am blind and certainly am not offended by Brian’s comments.  As for Randy’s messages, they seem to follow a pattern of his persistent criticism of Brian and I can’t wonder that Brian is fed up with them.  Brian responds frequently to questions on this list and is generous with his time.  We are blind.  It doesn’t give us the mandate to trash others mindlessly with rants.

Don