From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:15 PM
Subject: RE: Getting embedded links to work again in Outlook Express

No. I'm only speaking for Mike because I'm thinking along a parallel line.
Put it this way. Are you having problems accessing links in all your email
messages, or just some? If some, Mike's suggestion would point to one
explanation, which is that you're getting some messages produced in text
format. For my part, I'm wondering if the problem links are or are not
announced by JAWS as links.

I'm guessing the answer doesn't lie here because you began by saying links
used to work. So just covering all possibilities that come to mind.