moderated Re: [External] : Re: email clients

Don Mauck

My friend, you have issues.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 2:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: email clients

When a blind individual is attacked, by a person not blind, I have every right to defend and go after this individual. You, have nothing to do with this so it is you who has no right to be part. Go find something to do and do not have this something you find to occupy your time something other than protecting one as this individual. How dare you be such as you are to protect one that is and has been such a troubled one in every blind group when this person is not blind himself yet will attack one blind for not knowing and openly asking for help. How dare you Don...