moderated Ponderings

Richard Turner

I wonder why it is when someone states a strong opinion about how to do X, Y, or Z, that people have to jump on that person.

Threads often stay alive long after useful information has been communicated because some people do not like the way one person phrased their response.  Or, they sounded too harsh, or they just do it differently than you.

I’m adopting a rule for myself to never respond to an email on a list until I have thought through my reply and waited at least 10 minutes, unless it is a simple case of directing someone to a resource.

The delete key is a wonderous tool.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com