From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and links within emails

Hi, JM. The links of which Madison and others are talking can't be copied to
the address bar, because the link just says, click here, or something like
that. It isn't an URL with an http or something like that. If you copy click
here into the address bar, that isn't going to take you anywhere.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net