From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: April 6, 2021 11:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and links within emails

Hi all,
I've had an issue on and off that when I click on a link within an email I'm
taken to the subject of the email and not the webpage that the link is for.
This is extremely annoying especially when it happens with verification
emails, is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening in the
future? I've tried changing the format that email messages are displayed in,
but this hasn't made any difference, I know someone told me that when I'm on
a link I can bring up the context menu and get something that says open
hyperlink or something, but I've tried this and have not yet found such an
option. I'm running the latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and
Windows 10. Look forward to any help anyone can provide me, everyone's help
is always much appreciated!!!! Thanks Madison