moderated Re: email clients

val and david paul <valanddavidp@...>

Hi Rick!

At least your willing to stand up and be counted!

On 06/04/2021 17:08, Rick Mladek wrote:

I’m sorry Randy and all else for my needing to step up and have this person stop his antics.

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Randy Barnett
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:41 AM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: email clients

As always there are different points of view. But telling a blind person they are basiclly incompatent becuase something is written in a large bold box is not cool. I am surprised you think it is ok.

On 4/6/2021 8:34 AM, Don Walls wrote:

Rick, your message seems quite over-the-top.  I am blind and
certainly am not offended by Brian’s comments.  As for Randy’s
messages, they seem to follow a pattern of his persistent
criticism of Brian and I can’t wonder that Brian is fed up with
them.  Brian responds frequently to questions on this list and is
generous with his time.  We are blind.  It doesn’t give us the
mandate to trash others mindlessly with rants.

Don