moderated Re: email clients

Rick Mladek

The point is simple, I am and he has attacked individuals on other lists previously. Who cares what he knows. I will not accept his rudeness, attacks etc. towards any blind person no matter their knowledge. He has no right to do this and has been forced off of other groups due to his total lack of respect for anyone. No, you do not know this person and he surely should be removed from tjhis list, no matter what he believes he knows or otherwise. Do not defend those obviously guilty and if you believe you need to, then as I told him, go start your own group list for rude people and go attack one another. He went after Randy and I have no idea how you do not see this.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

Rick, your message seems quite over-the-top.  I am blind and certainly am not offended by Brian’s comments.  As for Randy’s messages, they seem to follow a pattern of his persistent criticism of Brian and I can’t wonder that Brian is fed up with them.  Brian responds frequently to questions on this list and is generous with his time.  We are blind.  It doesn’t give us the mandate to trash others mindlessly with rants.

Don