moderated Jaws and links within emails

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I've had an issue on and off that when I click on a link within an email I'm
taken to the subject of the email and not the webpage that the link is for. This
is extremely annoying especially when it happens with verification emails, is
there anything I can do to prevent this from happening in the future? I've tried
changing the format that email messages are displayed in, but this hasn't made
any difference, I know someone told me that when I'm on a link I can bring up
the context menu and get something that says open hyperlink or something, but
I've tried this and have not yet found such an option. I'm running the latest
versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10. Look forward to any help
anyone can provide me, everyone's help is always much appreciated!!!! Thanks
Madison