moderated Re: email clients

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 11:01 AM, Rick Mladek wrote:
You again believe you are above those blind
-
No, I do not.  And I do not treat individuals who happen to be blind any differently that I do those who happen to be able to see.

If the Group Owner wishes to remove me from this list, then so be it.  I doubt that you will get much support for your call for that, as your complaints are without merit.

            ~Brian Vogel