moderated Re: email clients

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Resorting to profanity. Nice... You know what they say about people who do that...

On 4/6/2021 7:46 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 10:43 AM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Once again you are totally wrong in your assumptions.
-
Randy, please stop your incessant preaching at me.  I have been around screen readers and screen reader users for well over a decade now.

I cannot help it if someone does not bother to vet the actual content of a page they post.  And my describing something in visual terms, as there are many here who did at one time have vision or still have some residual vision, cannot and should not be considered an insult to anyone who doesn't.

I don't give a damn about your opinions.

            ~Brian Vogel