Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 12:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email clients

Well, as long as I can still send and receive emails with Outlook 2010 and the other programs in Office 2010 Pro continue to work, I really don't care whether Microsoft supports them or not. I've been using 2010 for several years now and don't believe I've received any support from Microsoft during that time including before 10/13/20 when it was still supported.

Alan Lemly