moderated Re: email clients

Steve Nutt

Hi Richard,

I agree with you.  All this G then I to go to the Inbox for example, when you can press Control+Shift+I in Outlook.

Brian’s mentioning webmail clients is that typical of sighted people, who don’t look deeply enough into the accessibility of them.

Webmail clients are sometimes accessible, but rarely efficient to use.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close