moderated Re: email clients

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:27 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
You do realize "in a big, bold box" means nothing to blind people right?
-
Sorry, Mr. Barnett, but how it's presented generally carries some formatting weight that screen readers also pick up on.

It's the first freaking thing on the page.  If MS malformed it, that is unfortunate, but I'm not about to dig into page HTML to determine that.  When there is a big, bold notice at the outset of a page I would presume, and generally am right, that screen reader users will hear that right up front just the way I see it right up front.

So, if "that's not cool" to you that's perfectly OK with me.

            ~Brian Vogel