moderated Re: email clients

Richard Turner

Hi again,

After going back to the page with Jaws and Edge, I finally found that heading, once, but it was skipped the first time.

When I went back again, it was not there unless I expanded one of their support options.

I can only say, that Microsoft could easily make that information more apparent for a blind user by not just having it in one line in a heading level 3.

It should have been in a heading level 1 and perhaps repeated later on the page since using their own products, it was easily missed.

I’m glad I have Microsoft 365.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com