moderated Re: email clients

Richard Turner

Thanks Brian.
Jaws, of course, didn't jump to that and I didn't examine the page in great detail but I thought I had gone through it by headings, but apparently too quickly.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:52 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 10:35 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
Well, It would appear that Micprosoft is still supporting it at least on this site:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-help-and-support-for-outlook-2010-df1ceeb5-075f-4ec1-ade8-8893c35731bd
-
That states, in a big, bold box at its very outset:

Support for Office 2010 ended on October 13, 2020

            ~Brian Vogel