moderated Re: email clients

Richard Turner

Well, It would appear that Micprosoft is still supporting it at least on this site:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-help-and-support-for-outlook-2010-df1ceeb5-075f-4ec1-ade8-8893c35731bd

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Apr 5, 2021, at 7:31 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Judy,

What do you mean that Outlook 2010 is not supported anymore? Do you have any website references to this such as where it's not supported?

Thanks.

Alan Lemly