moderated Re: email clients

Richard Turner

If you are used to Outlook, I’d stick with Outlook.

Go with Microsoft 365 if you use more than just outlook.

This will give you Word, Excel, and lots more.

Be sure, if you have a previous office installation that you remove it before installing the new one.

Someone with more technical knowledge could help you make sure your contacts and all stay with you in the new office.

Microsoft accessibility is very helpful with this.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com