moderated Re: jaws 2021 sound and speech problems.

Patrick Murphy <murphy.patrick42@...>

Hi,

The sound card sounds like it has a sore throat, for want of a better explanation.

No matter what card I select, the result is the same.

Anyway, I think I am going to have to get an engineer out to look at the machine.

Now, adobe dc reader is not scrolling, the web browsers are reading things that are not on screen etc.

I did a complete reinstall of windows on Saturday, but the problems have gotten progressively worse in the last two days.

I am beginning to think,that the mother board is damaged.

The machine is unger warranty with del, so hopefully, they will send someone out, or replace the machine.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.