moderated Re: jaws 2021 sound and speech problems.

Klaus Vielhauer

Hello Bill,

me too followed your steps to benefit from less verbosity.

When I reach step: "5. text processing" I am not able to open it.

I try: Enter or spacebar or spacebar and downarrow

but I am always thrown out of the settings page back to desktop.

I had worked with "insert + #6" before but now I am lost.

Any ideas? Latest windows home and Jaws is installed.

Klaus

On 4/5/2021 9:01 AM, Patrick Murphy wrote:

Hi Bill,

You are a life saver!!

Thanks for that, it worked no problem.

Just in general, does anyone have any thoughts on the rest of it?

Regards and thanks,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.