From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Phillip Gross
Sent: Sunday, 4 April 2021 2:53
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Comparing 2 word documents

I need to compare 2 documents for differences. I am grading one of the Word documents against the other one. These are not short documents. They are approximately 45 pages long.

I know how to proof read, and I have my own speech settings for it that work well for me. However, in this case I will be comparing 2 different documents. The only thing I can think to do is turn on my proof reading settings and go back and fourth through the documents one line at a time. Does anyone have any better ideas?