moderated Re: More on JFW2021 Woes

Are you making sure you tell Windows 10 to show the Jaws icon in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, look for the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" Link.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 6:37 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: More on JFW2021 Woes

Hi, Guys.
It looks like something isn't loading all the way. I had to uninstall
JFW2021 and reload it in order to see the full menu. I rechecked the box for JFW to run in the sys tray.

When I sign in and things initially load, the JFW icon doesn't show up in the system tray. I have to reload the program for the icon to show up. I think it was a fluke that I figured that out.

I'm now trying to get my BrailleEdge to work with this version. I installed the drivers but am not getting it to connect via USB.
Restarting the program, and restarting the system, does nothing.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani