From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 6:37 PM
To: main
Subject: More on JFW2021 Woes

Hi, Guys.
It looks like something isn't loading all the way. I had to uninstall
JFW2021 and reload it in order to see the full menu. I rechecked the
box for JFW to run in the sys tray.

When I sign in and things initially load, the JFW icon doesn't show up
in the system tray. I have to reload the program for the icon to show
up. I think it was a fluke that I figured that out.

I'm now trying to get my BrailleEdge to work with this version. I
installed the drivers but am not getting it to connect via USB.
Restarting the program, and restarting the system, does nothing.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani